RUN MOM & RUN DAD Ts from Too Rah Loo
Need some awesome throwback inspired Ts & tanks for your kiddo this Summer? These Small Shop designs have you covered!
1. 2 Legit Tank - Too Rah Loo
2. Chillin Out Maxin Relaxin All Cool - Charlie & Chomper
Who else can sing this whole song word-for-word, show of hands?!
3. BIGGIE - Honey Bee True Co
Does it get any better than a hand painted Biggie T?! No... no it does not.
4. I'm Not a Player I Just Crush A Lot - Too Rah Loo
5. Biggie Tee - LouSimon Designs
And because you can never have enough Biggie in your life...
6. How Rude - Beck & Co
A throwback set just wouldn't be complete without a Full House reference.
7. Take it from me, Parents Just Don't Understand - Eighth of August
... and a little extra Fresh Prince love!
8. Tricky - Charlie & Chomper
Get ready to Rock a Rhyme with this Tricky T!
9. Stop! Snuggle Time - Too Rah Loo
Stop! Snag a pair of hammer pants and snuggle time!
10. Oh... I wanna dance with somebody - RockinDa Kids
Last, but definitely not least, for the little dancer in your life!
Katie Feavel is the coffee-fueled Director of Household Operations and Child Care Coordinator at House Feavel.
She likes to collect hobbies and spends her free time reading, singing, sewing, knitting, failing at Pinterest-inspired crafts, burning gluten-free food, killing house plants and having dance parties with her toddlers.
A native Arizonan, Katie now resides in the Chicago area with her husband and three young children, where she relishes in the change of seasons and absence of scorpions and lethal plants.
When Leaves Listen is Katie Feavel's first novel and the first in The Nature of Noise Series.
Leave a comment